Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog Name Contest Winners!

Yah, I know, I said the winner would be announced last Monday. But hey, I told you I'm a procrastinator, didn't I?! All of the entries were great, but a couple really stood out.

Anywho, the decision has been handed down and the winner of the contest was Stephanie Bauer with her entry of "Lizard Droppings"! Stephanie wins a 12 month personalized calendar! All she needs to do is pick 13 photos and email them to me along with special dates she wants on the calendar!

There was another entry that really caught the judges eye, so Francais is being awarded with an honorale mention prize of an academic planner! Frankie-Moo, send me a couple pictures for the front of your planner! Oh, you want to know her entry? "Dust in the Desert: A Lizard's Tail".

The other entries were:

Leaping Lizards, Auntie Janet
Liz Out Loud, Auntie Diane
First Daughter, Dad
The Wonderful World of Lizzy, Leslie L.
Lizard's Creek, Jessica R.
2009: A Liz Odyssey, Sunshine M.

Thank you to those who entered, the judges said they had a hard time deciding!

Stephanie and Francais can email their photos to lizzybeth167@gmail.com!

2 comments:

  1. Yiiipppppppeeeeee!!! I love winning!! Please thank your brillllliant judges for me! I'll start going through my pictures to send you :)

    I'm so excited!! tytytytyty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Honorable Mention Prize? Cool... I didn't even think my entry had a shot! lol.

    ReplyDelete