Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Contest!

OK, I am having a block as to what to name my blog.
"Lizzybeth!" is just not doin' it for me.
So I'm going to let you folks use your brainpower
To come up with a fabulous name for it!
The judging will be done by the independent firm of JSJ Consulting.
(Jeff, Shauna & Jesse)
The prize...
a personalized 12 month calendar from OfficeMax*.
So everyone (all 6 of you viewing my blog) put on their thinking caps
and come up with a kickass name for my blog!
Just add your suggestion to the comments or email it to me at lizzybeth167@gmail.com
Contest will end next Sunday, 7/5, at 8 a.m.
and is open to anyone**!
Happy Pondering!!
*OfficeMax is not sponsoring nor endorsing this contest.
**Employees of JSJ consulting are not eligible.
Important Notice:
Just a couple of things...
1. Winner will not be chosen by JSJ Consulting as I realized if they chose Sunshine's entry it might be construed as conflict of interest or favoritism. Winner will now be chosen by the firm of A&E Consulting. (A&E is comprised of Annie & Eric, my two employees over at the copy center)
2. Only one entry per person

20 comments:

  1. woohoo...so how many times can I enter?

    Because I immediately thought of "The Life of a Lizard", and then thought of "Leaping Lizards!", but finally decided that maybe I should take some time and really think about this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I just read the rules...I'm such a bad rule reader(!) and see that I can only enter once LOL. I'll get back to you with my entry, unless you make me count the one above...and if that's the case I'll just go cry now :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...i added that after your first post!

    But don't cry Mrs. Bauer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dust of the Desert: A Lizard's Tail"

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooh A Lizards Tail! I love that! Wish I had thought of that!! I'm still thinking though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What to expect when you're a LIZ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, I think i'm done thinking! First off I gotta say that I love A lizard's Tale, but since Francais already picked A Lizard's Tail and that's where I got mine from I guess I'll move on.

    So I came up with: Lizard Droppings!

    Our LSU Tigers have a forum called Tiger Droppings and I always thought it was clever!

    Little droppings of information that you want to share with the world. Or those 6 people that you said read your blog lol :)

    And just in case you don't want the title to contain the word lizards you can name it: 10 Things My Sister Hated About Duran Duran!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2009 A Liz Odyssey is my official entry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i vote for lizard's tail...we do get to vote, right? and i thot it was hall & oats your sister hated?

    ReplyDelete
  10. No Momma,

    You don't vote, I'm leaving that to my employees. You get to enter a name! Hurry! Quick!! Put on your thinking cap...you have until Sunday to get your entry in!

    ReplyDelete