Thursday, June 25, 2009

Potpurri of Stuff

I found this recipe for Cheese Muffins on Pioneer Women's site...
simple to make and quite tasty.

I made Paula Deen's Corn Casserole for Shauna to take to work with her on Tuesday.
My sis Jessica made it for Christmas dinner and I feel in love.
It's become a favorite of Shauna and me.
Jeff won't eat it cuz it's not brussel sprouts.
Jesse won't eat it cuz he's Jesse the Picky.
That's ok.
Just means more leftovers for the girls of the house!

On Friday, I took these...

...and made this...

...don't berate me because I used a jarred sauce, please!
I let it simmer for about 10 minutes so that
the sauce soaked into the pasta.
Add garlic bread and a green salad.
Ok, so I didn't throw together a salad...
...I forgot to get the greens at the store.
Props to my dad for this recipe!


Saturday was roof patching day at our house.
I tried to take some pics of it,
but each shot was of someone's butt.

This was a funny one...

It looks like Jesse is trying to poke Jeff in his backside with his screwdriver,
while Beaux is ready to whack Jesse with his hammer.

Bring on the rain!
Let's test this patch job out!

1 comment: