Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Garden...The Offender

Mom asked for some pictures of the noxious weeds that have
invaded the flower bed in the back of the house....
Here are the offenders:




And a good note on the garden front...My friends Ken and Judie have a small landscaping company and are currently relocating their tree nursery. They've offered me a load of already prepared soil to put in my veggie garden! For free! Ok, not really for free, but in payment of designing their business cards. The soil gives me more incentive to build the raised bed this weekend.



Let me also introduce you to some of my neighbors:

This is Gunner. He's the English Spaniel belonging to Tracy and Phil next door.

And this is Gunner's buddy, Buddy, the German Wirehair. He's too rambunctous
to stay still long enough to have his picture taken.
That's all for today!




3 comments:

  1. what grand weeds you grow! happy raised bed building. you build a raised bed this weekend and i'll find a new apartment and life will be good. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken is wiling to steal Gladys and fill her with soil for you. He has your number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said that? lol, Hi Binky - I don't have the raised bed made yet. Got put on hold with the weather this weekend.

    ReplyDelete