Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lost

Our cats decided to break out of the house early Saturday morning. Three of them - Fearless, Frack and Dexie - pulled the spacer out from between the window mount air conditioner and the window sill and took off. I discovered it right before I left for work at 5:30 a.m. When I went outside, I found Fearless & Frack right away, but there was no sign of Dexie. Walked around the house calling her name, but nothing.
There's still no sign of her. My roomies and their son have walked the neighborhood and Jesse has combed the fields around the house. We keep hoping that she's going to show up meowing at the door.

Hopefully she's suffering from a burst of wanderlust and will be home soon...

3 comments:

  1. ohhh, I hope she comes home soon!! I'll keep her in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope dexie had a good adventure and decided home is best! M

    ReplyDelete