Monday, May 25, 2009

Double Shot of Home Depot

On Saturday I stopped at Home Depot to get plants.
I couldn't find the veggies.
I didn't look hard enough.
So I bought some seeds and set of jiffy pots.
But I forgot something important.
I forgot the potting soil.
So Sunday I made another trip to town.
Not just for potting soil,
I met my dad, sis and her family for a very tasty breakfast at Toki Ona's.
After my hunger was quenched, Dad and I headed to HD.
I found the veggie plants.
Picked up some strawberries, a Thai basil and an onion chive.

Here's the onion chive.

And the Thai basil. It's really pungent.

And the strawberries.
The empty pot is not empty.
There were lettuce seeds in Shauna's Kraft magazine.
So that's lettuce.
I got the Jiffy Pots started yesterday, too.
Banana Peppers, Cheyenne Peppers, Carrots, Zucchini, Cucumbers and basil.
Cross you fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment