Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Garden and other updates


Got dirt yesterday. Good dirt. Already has mulch and some other nutrients or whatever in it.

Here's my dirt. Don't ya just wanna take your shoes off and stick your toes in it? Now all I have to do it buy the materials for the raised bed. Home Depot here I come!

In other news:

Dexie the cat is still M.I.A. Roomie Shauna went to the animal shelter to see if she got picked up, but no luck.

Frick & Frack went to the vet yesterday to get fixed. (Yipee! 2 down, a gazillion to go!)

I went to feed my dad's horse, Tank, yesterday morning. He tried to eat my hair.

That's about all I have for you now...

2 comments:

  1. sounds like tuesday was quite a day. did dexie go live with someone else like rotten rodney used to?! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH another raised bed Gardener!!!! You will LOVE IT! Buy some worms Liz and throw them in there! Also start saving all your veggies scraps and throw them in there too! And grass clippings! It makes wonderful rich soil! And the worms are awesome! And their poop is even AWESOMER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete