Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Garden Update

Friday I made a trip to Home Depot to pick up
the material I needed for our raised veggie bed.

Here's the first section. Roomie Jeff and I built it on the patio
and carried it over to the spot that we cleared.




Here's Roomie Jeff & Roomie Shauna's son Jesse clearing the weeds that he and Jeff weedeated. And a picture of the finished box. Can't you just see the zuchini and other yummy green goodness spilling over the edge?


Farmer Jeff is hauling dirt from the driveway to the bed.
We need a little bit more dirt then I can start planting my
yummy veggies!
Today I think I will work a little bit on the flower beds in the front of the house.
Maybe.
Maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. lettuce? chard? green beans climbing a pole? juicy tomatoes? yummy is right. M

    ReplyDelete